Monday, September 12, 2011

A journey of reincarnation;


I have found myself on a bizzare and yet familiar path into my own soul. Inward we march, course after course of theatre, dance, economics. I find within my body the innards of both a coward and a performer, who amazing have begun to hold hands. My emotions topple, my brain sloshing to and fro, palms sweaty with insecurity. I volunteer for exercises, rear my head, hide in corners. I have been playing characters, working hours, and sleeping minutes away. Modern dance conditioning molds my form into a pliable and at once astute statue during Performance classes. Techniques given in Acting for the Camera flow at once into acting courses, allowing for ease and transpiration. I am the face of the mysterious French woman whom Fornesatti once idealized into the faceless being. Thus, here are my sides:











No comments:

Post a Comment