Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August wind;

I have already begun so many endeavors, and it is only the eleventh day of my birth month! Discovering within myself the voice which I have ignored for so long, I am beginning to feel unusual, individual. Obstacles overcome, I set out on new journeys. I am weening myself off of one form of income, and working towards another. I plan on steering my mind and energy in a much different direction this semester. The inner and superior woman within me is desperately seeking outlets. Leatherwork with my partner, crafting home furnishings, adventures in culinary excursions, and multiple jobs. My mind will race with film classes and continuing education in the arts. I am looking forward to seeing my favorite technical musicians from California, while also planning a trip out of town! I am cleansing, and while doing so, growing and incorporating inspiration like never before.

This fall will be an immense collision of both mind and soul, as I press onward toward a more rounded and self-actualized being. Wish me luck, for in the artifacts I have begun to collect, and the words I have written...I am finding myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment