Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My word, it had been too long! An entire semester spent working heart and soul on film, stage, and writing. I don't even recall what has taken place, for there have been so many events and occurrences and happenings to truly retain. I will update images with descriptions, so that I may remind myself of all the achievements.

To begin: an inspired shoot I designed last week;
An experimentation of soft and harsh, with light and texture;

Photographer: Kristen Wrzesniewski
Jewlery: Ax+Apple
Styling: Summer Lawson











I constantly feel like a changeling, a fledgling on the brink of discovery. I am in search of my purpose, my internal and external motivators. I change daily with mood, from harsh and exhausted to poised and well-kept. I feel as if I was able to touch briefly on my polar sides in this set, and wish to further explore the nature of my ratty, angered, and torn self, versus the elegant, velveteen, graceful tendencies.


1 comment:

  1. your alive! haa love the effects used in the photography :) x

    ReplyDelete